Thursday, September 28, 2006

japan in three words

Radio exercise, Do you know? Many factories in Japan have their employees do morning radio exercises...as do many students. It is very common and everyone knows the drill....except me. But i'm learning, and its not really that hard. It reminds me of the Simpsons when Mr. Burns makes Homer do those exercises. I wish i was Japanese!
Bananas in Pajamas, come walking down the stair....they don't know Bananas in Pajamas, but they love B in P....i love these kids, like for sure!!!!
Me and Snoopy...i miss knotts, but not really..
Final Countdown...I think White wins...as usual, right? Ah ha...im funny!
Red Team, team Mickey Mouse....
This is the coolest thing I've seen...for real, and I've seen many a cool thing. I might compare this to the tomato smash of Barcelona, yet I can't because these are just kids...they beat Barcelona in a heartbeat!

No comments:

Post a Comment