Friday, June 03, 2011

UPCOMING POST (6/8/2011) : The Continuance of the Daiichi's

In terms of the ongoing Fukushima Daiichi dilemna, alot is being covered up, criticized, leaked.

With conflicting stories and government ambiguity, most people don't know what to believe and have no choice but to put it into the back of their mind and just keep living their life.

I'll write about my own experience about what news articles I've read, which ones I believe and don't believe, what my activist friends are talking about, what a Japanese protest looks like, and what I'm still doing living here despite my feelings of mistrust and confusion.

My story will come the next few days. I need some time to review all the materials I've read over the past couple of months.

If you have anything you'd like to send which is critical for me to read and write about in relation to this subject, please send me the link by email or Facebook.

See you Wednesday!

Below:
A protest sign worn by a senior activist in Shizuoka ken, who opposes Hamaoka Power plant, where a controversial aging nuclear power plant, similar in design to Daiichi, sits next to the coast on a huge fault predicted for a huge earthquake.



Below:
His shirt reads "hantai" which means "against, or opposing" in Japanese.

No comments:

Post a Comment