Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Alright, I couldn't do it.

During a strange mood, I deleted my blog, facebook and myspace. But I immediately freaked out about my fantasy world and brought it back to life. Who am I kidding? Whether or not I have time to waste on this is irrelevent. The fact is that I like writing. I do still hate facebook though. So i thought that maybe if I changed it around a bit, I might feel better about it.

On a related subject, I read some newsletter that warned us participants of internationalization that we should be keep in mind the type of things we write in our stupid online diaries because they can get us in trouble with our schools and supervisors. I skimmed my pages and realized there are maybe a few questionable posts floating around my page, maybe even quite recently. But what the hell am I supposed to do? Lie? Write about the same things everybody else does? I thought I was already doing that........



Well, if they can get away with blackface memoribilia, then I think that I can post a few tastefully, risque pics and poke fun at cultural differences.

No comments:

Post a Comment