Sunday, March 04, 2007

Snowboarding and My Sharona

A bunch of the Stonewall girls and one boy took their hineys over to Nagano for some high-class ski-resorting, onsening, ramen-ing, and karaoke-ing.


During karaoke, Hitomi turned to me and said "I never realized this song was so dirty". I thought about it for a moment and agreed. To be honest, I hadn't even noticed this song had any real lyrics at all. But now I am curious....who is this Sharona, and where she be at, foo?

Below is Hitomi.MY SHARONA lyrics....................
Ooh my little pretty one, pretty one. When you gonna give me some time, Sharona?Ooh you make my motor run, my motor run. Gun it comin' off the line SharonaNever gonna stop, give it up. Such a dirty mind. Always get it up for the touchof the younger kind. My my my i yi woo. M M M My Sharona...Come a little closer huh, ah will ya huh. Close enough to look in my eyes, Sharona.Keeping it a mystery gets to meRunning down the length of my thighs, SharonaNever gonna stop, give it up. Such a dirty mind. Always get it up for the touchof the younger kind. My my my i yi woo. M M M My Sharona...When you gonna give it to me, give it to me. It is just a matter of time SharonaIs it just destiny, destiny? Or is it just a game in my mind, Sharona?Never gonna stop, give it up. Such a dirty mind. Always get it up for the touchof the younger kind. My my my i yi woo. M M M My Sharona...Here's a picture of Helen, Gracie, and Rachael singing to something rad......


Karaoke night with the ladies and 3 gents proved to be quite fun. I sung alot of songs that I hadn't met in quite awhile...Namely, John Melloncamp, Blur, Debbie Gibson, Elton John, Tiffany, Madonna and the Knack. But thanx to these kids, I was re-acquainted.

Karaoke is great fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment